Thursday, July 23, 2009

moving and pictures

Well the baby is moving..... A LOT!!!!! BUT I love it.... today "it" got in a knot on my left side and I couldn't get "it" to move! LOL already a stinker... like "its" dad! :) I go back to the baby dr on August 4th and my ob promised me he would try as hard as he could to tell me what
"it" is.... so just as soon as I know I will pass along the news. The baby shower that Bridgett, Carissa, Farrah, and my church are giving will be on Sunday, October 4th from 2:00-4:00 so keep your calendar free on that day! I just want everyone to come share in my excitement!

I also want to say that I am so blessed with wonderful in-laws! I don't get to see them much but I love them so much and I am so thankful for them!

"""""""""""" MY CHURCH IS RAISING MONEY TO COMPLETE SOME MUCH NEEDED RENOVATIONS SO WE WILL HAVE COLOR CRAFT STUDIOS TAKING PICTURES. WITH THE PURCHASE OF A $5.00 CERTIFICATE YOU WILL RECEIVE A 10X13 FAMILY PICTURE. YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS IF YOU WISH. THE PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN AT: BREAKTHROUGH CHURCH OF GOD ( THE OLD SYLVANIA CHURCH OF GOD) ON AUGUST 22ND. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED TO SET UP A TIME THAT IS BEST FOR YOU.

If there is anyway that you can help it would be greatly appreciated! please call me at 657-5891 or email me at scott1jenn@farmerstel.com

thanks so much!

1 comment:

Karri said...

Sounds like you got a mover and shaker in there! And you know I'll keep my calendar open! Do Farrah and Carissa need any help with any thing? If they do, let me know! Love you!