Friday, October 16, 2009

fun events!

With the scare of contractions and having to be put on bed rest for a while, along with TG having swine flu I have gotten pretty down. BUT God is so good and good things are happening among all the other. Our black lab (Lucy) gave birth to eleven precious puppies on Oct. 14th. Anyone wanting a puppy please let me know.... they will be going for free in about 6 to 8 weeks! They are only part lab.... but soooo cute! There are 5 black, 2 brown, and 4 black and white.
Another wonderful event was the baby shower that my friends/ coworkers gave me! They are all so precious to me and I am so thankful to work with wonderful people! Here are a few of the pictures.






I am just 33 weeks and need to make it to at least 36 weeks before I deliver so much prayer is needed. I hope that I can work a couple more weeks and not have to stay on bed rest... I have to say, shockingly enough, it isn't FUN! I would much rather be able to do something!

No comments: