Thursday, January 7, 2010

so sad

my heart is breaking.... those moms out there reading this that had to leave your tiny baby and go back to work help me!!! I go back to work on January 21st and the thought of not being with my Reece is killing me. I just hold her and cry!!!!!! I do want to say that I have the greatest babysitter so that has nothing to do with it.... also I have a wonderful group of students to go back to..... I just don't want to miss this precious time with her!!!! darn insurance---- which is the main reason I am going back. So I ask for all the prayers I can get in this upcoming change. Reece is going to auntie nichole's (aka the babysitter) for a little while on monday and tuesday. Wednesday she will be 2 months. Thursday she gets 5 shots at the dr..... so as you can see next week is full and I need all the prayers I can get to get through it and then to get through the next week preparing to go back to school.

3 comments:

Vernie said...

It is hard there is no way around it. If it helps it does get easier to leave them after you know that they are well cared for. Just remember it is not that long until spring break and then there is all summer which is a great bonus for you. You will still miss her but it makes you appreciate the evenings more when you pick her up.

Karri said...

Oh Jen, I thought my heart was gonna break into when I left Cohen for the 1st time. But after about 2 weeks of settling into a routine it got easier. Then when Taegan was born I was ready to go back to work. LOL!

Loving & Learning Family Daycare said...

I had a hard time going back to work after my first daughter was born. I knew I had to go back because we needed two incomes to support our family, but I didn't want to leave her. I was overwhelmed with guilt. I loooked for work-from-home jobs and found nothing... so I started my own business. I run a Home Daycare!

www.StartingHomeDaycare.com

here is my home daycare website: www.MyKidsDaycare.com