Sunday, January 4, 2009

wonderful service

I just wanted to share how proud and blessed I feel to know David Mays. David and I started Kindergarten together, he was the first boy I ever held hands with :), and has always been one of my dearest friends. He married an amazing, beautiful, and talented young lady appropriately enough named Jennifer.... LOL I just love them both dearly. They have three beautiful children. Today I had the privilege of attending Breakthrough Church of God in Sylvania where David is the preacher. He was simply amazing. God has touched him! In all of our years of friendship I had never heard him preach.... God is doing amazing work in him and I am so thankful that I can call him friend!

I pray that each of you were able to attend a wonderful service today as I did... It was wonderful to back in church I have missed it so.

My love to all

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Hang in there. Just cling to the Master's hands and he will see you through.

Cheryl said...

I have heard good things about him. Hope you are having a good day! It is raining and raining.....but it feels relaxing to be at home. Tell your Mom I said HELLO! I think of her often.

Deedra said...

I'm so glad you guys were in a great service! We had a fantastic one too! You guys should visit with us when you get the chance! I think you would really enjoy it, and we would LOVE to have you!