Saturday, March 21, 2009

catch up

Things have been busy and it has been a while since I sat to think about all that has happened..... first.... Jake (the new dog) has been very sick. He wouldn't let me catch him to take him to the vet. I finally caught him and the vet said he has Parvo :( The vet kept him and he is getting IV treatments....... he is so pitiful

The family and I went to the Home and Garden Show in Rainsville today to help work a fundraiser for our church. The weather was beautiful so we enjoyed being outside.

We have just begun the last nine weeks of the school year!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited... only 40 more days of school..... hard to believe!

I went to Carissa's to cook for the family after she came home with the baby.... Camryn had a good check up at the doctor. Carissa is feeling better, but still needs prayers. She is doing such a great job as a new mommy!

Baby Ava is simply beautiful and has the sweetest smile....... Farrah is such a great mom....

I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family........

Hubby is back at work full time..... even though the doctor said he was just to do half days for a while..... he doesn't listen very well sometimes :) The first week was hard. His foot was swollen pretty bad. It is much better this weekend. Hubby is doing so wonderful..... I want to give God all the praise for hubby's healing!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: