Monday, April 6, 2009

crazy!

sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things have been crazy around here. I will post more about that another day. All is good here. I can't wait for Spring Break!!!! Last week was so long due to giving the SAT's to my 4th graders.. have I mentioned how much I disagree with standardized testing????? and I have a quote to back it up! " It's not how smart you are, it's how YOU are smart. " I just wished our education system would figure that out. This week of testing isn't as bad. Just Monday and Tuesday for a little over an hour each day... that I can handle. The school kids are worn out and so am I!

Continue to pray for us....... God is blessing!!!! I will share more next week!

my love to all

3 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Amen on the SAT's!!

Karri said...

Don't get me started on the SATs. Jason and I have been fussin on them for two weeks. And God blesses you just when you need it most doesn't he! I can't wait to hear more!

a said...

Happy Easter!