Friday, February 20, 2009

Praise and prayer request

I am so excited to tell you all that God has lead me and my husband to rededicated our lives to HIM and join Breakthrough Church of God. Our lives have been filled with such joy and I just want to praise HIM for the many blessings! :)

I want to ask everyone to please pray for my Grandma Jo Tullis. She has pneumonia. She is 81 so an illness like this is very serious. Thank you all for your prayers!

The youth at our church (Breakthrough Church of God) help a Valentine Banquet to raise money for a mission trip. They fixed a meal and provided entertainment.... boy did they! They put on a womanless beauty contest....... it was hilarious! You can check out the pictures at the churches website: http://www.breakthroughchurchofgod.com/

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

I just realized who you are. Great to have contact. Exciting to hear about your rededication. Hope you enjoy your new church. Tell your mom hi!