Monday, April 20, 2009

made it

Thank you all for your prayers.... things have been crazy for the past week..... BUT GOD IS SO GOOD AND IN CONTROL--- PRAISE HIS NAME!!!

I just can't praise Him and thank Him enough..... please continue to pray for us.... mom's head still hurts and she has a hard time remembering things and my leg is still hurting a good deal.

I made it through work today. My students were loving and amazing as always. God blessed me greatly with this group of kids! I ask for your prayers that God will continue to strengthen and heal my body.

Please pray for my sweet husband! He has been so amazing and I am overwhelmed by how much I love him..... pray for him as he takes care of us and travels back and forth to work. He was so worried about me when I called him about the accident that he ran on his injured ankle and boy he is paying for it.... pray for God to touch and heal him!

I love you all!

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

I'm so glad ya'll are ok. Hope you recover soon. Hello and speedy recovery to your mom. Tell her I so miss singing by her.

a said...

still praying for you! And you are so right...God is good and in control all the time!