Wednesday, April 15, 2009

where to begin

TG and baby Camryn


my right leg from where the air bag cut me. There is a pretty bad bruise but the flash on the camera kept it from showing up.


This is a cut on my left leg. It is what hurts the most!



These are the burns from the air bag to my left arm




First- I'M PREGNANT! Praise be to God! We have been trying for a while and I had to take medicine for a condition I have, but God saw fit to bless us.......I am 6 weeks yesterday (April 14) was to be my first doctors app. Since we are off for Spring Break my mom was going to go with me. TG went to spend the night with hubby's mom and dad. So that left me, mom, and Big T to head to Huntsville to the dr. We were going to pick up hubby to go with us b/c they were going to do a sonogram. Thing were great, we were almost to the McDonalds on 72 west before you get onto 565..... I saw from my left a truck coming across the two lanes. I thought he would stop in the middle before he came on into the lanes BUT he didn't. He was going all the way across the four lanes .....he never put on his brake! He said he never saw me.... I saw him slammed on my brakes and turned hard to the right to try to miss hitting him..... but it happened! We slammed into him! I don't remember much more. All I could think about was is the baby ok? Big T was screaming, mom was screaming..... it was so horrible!!!!!!!!! My mom took a hard knock on the head and was not thinking or acting right... Big T was just in total shock.... My door would not open, but I finally got my cell phone and called my hubby... we were just five minutes from his work! He got there and jerked my door open to get to me..... the ambulance got there and took me to the hospital.. hubby took mom and Big T to the hospital........... after tests and things they finally took me for an ultrasound..... the babies heartbeat was 120 and my due date is December 7th...... PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR HIS MERCY AND BLESSING!!!! Big T has an extremely sore chest. Moms head is hurting so bad and she is still dizzy, I am cut up and bruised and beyond sore from being tossed around. BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD we are all here and safe........ Please remember my family in your prayers.......

my love to all

7 comments:

Ann said...

congratulations on the baby "girl"? with a heartrate of 120 I would be surprised if it wasn't! lol so glad that everyone is or will by ok! remember that I had a horrible accident when I was 9 months pregnant with Zanna and at 5 years old she is almost smarter than I am!! Praise God! and again congratulations!
-Georgia

Leigh Anne said...

I am so sorry for your accident, I know you must have been scared to death. Glad nobody was seriously injured. Concrats on the baby! What a blessing!

Karri said...

Oh Jen! I am so sorry to hear about your accident, but you know I am totally thrilled about the baby! I had an accident when I was pregnant with Taegan and it scared the crap outta me! Glad everyone is doing ok. Keep us updated on your pregnancy!

Deedra said...

Oh Jennifer! I can't imagine how scared you all must have been!! I am so glad that no one was seriously injured, and that the baby is okay! We are seriously close in due date. I am 6 weeks 4 days, due December 5! I went to the Dr today and saw the heartbeat! When he told me the due date I said, "oh good! I want to have it on December 3"...he looked at me and laughed then said. "Um, yeah, you'll be lucky to go until mid November." Carter was born on the 1st, Lilah on the 2nd, so I'm shooting for the 3rd...LOL!

Congratulations again!!

Judith said...

Jennifer,
I am so glad you are all okay and so excited to hear great news about a new baby.

a said...

You guys have been through a lot! I am so lifting your family in prayer! And Praising the Lord that you are not hurt any worse than you are.

Congratulations on little one!

Holly said...

Bless your heart! You and your family have been through some bad luck lately. So glad you all are ok!
I am so happy for to hear baby news for you. Best of luck throughout your pregnancy!