Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baby shower #1

Today was my first baby shower. In a way that sounds so weird to say since I have two children...... but this is the first baby "I" have given birth to! I must admit getting the other two was much easier....:) But I wouldn't take anything for this amazing experience. I want to say thank you to Amy, Maria, and Teresa for putting this shower together. It was so wonderful to spend the day with friends that I grew up with throughout my life. We just don't get to see each other enough. They are such a blessing in my life.

As I began to go through everything when I got home it hit my of how blessed I am. I still cannot believe that I will have a precious baby to put in all these cute clothes on in just a few months!

I also want to say thank you to a few that could not make it to the shower but sent me gifts. Thank you Nancy Gann Graham, Suzanne Anderson, and Amy Anderson Robertson! Your thoughtfulness means so much!






No comments: