Friday, September 25, 2009

getting closer!

well the swollen feet and ankles has just now set in...... such fun I must say!!!!! I have a praise report- I had to take the horrible 4 hour sugar test but praise the Lord my levels came back normal! It is so hard to believe I only have about 8 more weeks before my little "Reece Annalee" will be here! I still haven't gained much weight which I am totally excited about. She is such an active little girl...... my belly jumps and rolls just about all day long. When I am down for the night she really likes to show out! :) It is such a precious feeling (except for those kicks to the bladder and ribs) !

I am excited about my baby shower at my church (Breakthrough Church of God) on Sunday, October 4th! After it I hope to get everything put up in some sort of order before little Reece gets here.

I go back to the dr. on Oct 1st so I will keep you all posted!

my love to all!

No comments: