Monday, September 7, 2009

party and baby update

Sorry it has been a while.... Back to work has hit like a ton of bricks on this pregnant lady! I kept wondering why all of the sudden my belly just began to stick out greatly and feel like it gets where I am going 5 minutes before the rest of me does.... then when I got to the dr this past week I found out. This baby girl already weighs 3 pounds! I am measuring 2 1/2 weeks early. We finally decided on a name: Reece Annalee Davis. Glad to finally have that done! So glad that she is healthy. The dr said my last day will be November 13th. He said she can come anywhere between Nov 15-27th!!!! I am more and more about having a C-section due to my back. For those that didn't know I had back surgery in 2004. I have done wonderful since, but I must say that those days have past. I am really hurting and I know as baby Reece gains weight it will get worse. The thoughts of back labor just make me want to cry! My prayer is that she is healthy.....

My Grandma Jo turn 82 this past weekend. I am so thankful God blessed us with another year of life with her. Her health has not been well the past month. She is going back to the heart dr in Gadsden to check to see if she has another blockage. Please pray that God continues to bless her health and is around to love my baby as she loved me! I just love these pictures. She looks so happy!





No comments: