Friday, December 5, 2008

I made it!

I made through my first week back to work since hubby's accident. The first day was the most difficult. I felt like I abandoned hubby... I worried constantly, but he made it. I have begun to not worry so much, but simply just miss him!!!!!!!!!!

My students have been simply perfect! I am so thankful to the Lord for blessing me this year with such an amazing group.

I want to thank a few people at work for being so understanding and helpful. Thank you Nancy, Jennifer, Karen Saferite, Martha, Tonya, and Bunch..... you guys are great!

Thank you all for your prayers..... I have to take hubby back to the doctor on Monday.... Keep us in your prayers for good results!

love to all

3 comments:

Deedra said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a good week! I can't imagine how hard it was to leave him after everything you guys have been through!

God is good!

p.s...if you get a chance, would you email me your address? pikedeedra@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Karri said...

It's wonderful to hear you guys had a better a week! Sorry I haven't been a better friend to you during this hard time for you guys. I miss you my friend! Wishing you an even better week and every week thereafter!
Love Ya
Karri

sherry said...

I am so glad to hear you both have made it through the week! I have thought about you a lot this week. I hope he gets a favorable report Monday...for both you sakes! Love ya bunches!