Monday, December 1, 2008

SNOW DAY!

We were all so excited to wake up to the beautiful snow... but most happy when school was closed!!! Sad part is today would have been my first day back since the accident.... I can't say that I was really sad..... ecstatic would be a better way to describe it! LOL I just can't seem to get motivated to go back. I am constantly wondering if hubby is ok and is he able to get what he needs..... the stress is getting to me!!!!!!

I hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy this snow day! Hopefully we will have more.

On another note: I am completely finished Christmas shopping.... yes even stockings!!!!! I am so excited that part is over and all I have to do is set back and enjoy this beautiful season.

If any of you know anyone that has a house (at least 3 bedrooms) for rent please let me know. My mom and Grandmother need one ASAP!!!

I am so thankful for all the Lord has done for me, this year especially. Thanksgiving was very special. I teared up just thinking that had the Lord not protected hubby that I could have not had him! Thank you sweet Jesus!!!!!

love to all

No comments: