Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Special day

Today was wonderful... I honestly didn't think I would have time to blog until after Christmas but I find myself not sleepy and peacefully pondering on the days events. Hubby, the kids, and myself set out to meet my wonderful mother, father, and sister in law (and a good friend of hers) for lunch. We had a great time :) Next everyone came back to our house to open gifts. The kids were so fun! We had a great time taking pictures... I will try to get some posted soon even though my mother in law will kill me if she sees a picture of her on here.... sorry granny I love you!!!!! I am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with them.

After a short rest it was time to head to Fort Payne to exchanged gifts and eat with my mom and grandma jo. Oh what fun...... my 81 year old grandma jo is so funny!!!!! Everyone was excited about their gifts and thankful for them. We went to eat Santa Fe and then parted ways for the night.

I had to brave the masses of Walmart to pick up hubby's blood pressure medicine... now that is what I call love!!!! :) I have never been one to wait to shop this close to Christmas and I try my best to stay clear of those that are out and about.... it is just better for my temper LOL :)

Tomorrow my uncle, aunt, and cousins are coming to my house for Christmas. I haven't seen some of them in quite sometime so I am thankful we are getting this time together.

I wish each of you a very Merry CHRISTmas.

No comments: