Saturday, November 29, 2008

when it rains it pours

on top of trying to get hubby to where he can make it without a total struggle when I go back to work Monday my mom's apartment building caught fire Friday night about 11:00. It started on the other side and she just had mild smoke in hers but they are not letting anyone back in until at least Tuesday, if the fire inspector says the electric work is ok. So mom and her two cats, yes you read correctly two cats, are having to stay at my house. So that makes a total of four cats and one dog along with hubby, myself, mom, TG, and Big T...... fun fun!!!! Really I wouldn't want it any other way!

My grandma Jo has been living in an assisted care place in Ft Payne since September. She really couldn't afford it but they kept telling her she would be able to receive some veteran funds from my grandfather even though he past away. WELL THEY WERE WRONG! My grandmother received a letter today stating that she is not eligible. So guess what... that means she has to find somewhere to live that is cheaper. I think mom has just decided to find a house to rent and she and grandma jo will just share it...... please pray that we can find them some place to live and some people to help pack and move them. Christmas time is so close and everyone is busy.... We really need your prayers.

On a good note though hubby did walk some today........ I am so proud of him!

No comments: