Thursday, October 23, 2008

funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so cannot believe I forgot to tell you all about what TG said Tuesday! She came through the front door (backpack still on her back) straight to her dad and said: " Dad I need a banana! Can I eat a banana? I haven't had a banana in so long I forgot what it tastes like!" My hubby looks at her trying so hard not to laugh and said, "baby we don't have any bananas, but we will have momma get some tomorrow." She looked up at her dad and gave the sweetest smile and said, "oh thank you!"

It just doesn't get much more precious than that!!!!! (granny I know you are smiling just like the girls was as you read this)


I have a prayer request from my friend Deedra. Her cousin was killed in a car wreck. Please pray for her and her family. I love you girl!!!!!!


2 comments:

Shaunta said...

I went through banana withdrawls a couple weeks ago. Greg came home with some and I realized that it has probably been two or more years since I had one. Funny how you think about stuff like that! I hope she got to enjoy a banana!

Deedra said...

How funny! I almost never eat them but my guys do so we always have them around.

Thanks for your prayers, they are so needed and very much appreciated!

Love you!