Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Go carts and Grandma Jo

Hello all,

well I had to go to Walmart today to get a few things and I called to see if Grandma Jo needed anything. She just needed 2 things so I picked her up and off we went. Grandma Jo and I haven't had any quality time together in a good while so it was great!!! I love my granny!!!! :) We laughed and joked it was quite fun... my grandma Jo is something else..... if you know her you know what I mean. :):):)

The kids wanted to ride their go carts. We have one that is big enough for adults that Big T drives. This time the kids took turns riding while I drove them. LOL I actually had fun...... they just laughed... it was great mom and kid time! Sad part is it made hubby feel bad b/c he couldn't get out there with us. I just wish there was SOMETHING I could do to help lift his spirits. His pain wasn't too bad today. I ask that you pray for his spirits to be lifted.

Big T's basketball practice begins Monday. That also brought hubby down..... he was supposed to coach and is sad that he will miss spending that time with Big T.

So for my hubby I pray: dear Lord I come to you humble and broken asking for your strength and blessings to fall upon Scott. Lord please lift his spirit and help me to keep him feeling completely loved. Lord Jesus thank you for all your blessings and for the healing and safety of Scott. I love you with all I am.

To my hubby: Scott you are such a strong and amazing man. You always put me and the kids before anything especially yourself. I know that you are down but just know that soon you will be better and taking care of things again. You don't realize it, but you are still taking care of me more than you realize. The fact that I wake up to you every day and I am able to kiss you goodnight means more than you can imagine. I love you completely!

I also ask prayers for: my mom, mother and father-in-law, Grandma Jo, cousins Farrah and Carissa, and many unspoken requests.

with love to all

No comments: