Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting out

Today hubby and I had to go to the Dr. in Huntsville again. NO FUN!!!! Stopped by his work and everyone was so sweet... he is greatly missed...... of course he is someone else is having to do his job and they don't like it! :)

The kids got report cards.... they did fantastic!!!!!! TG had all A's- she is in first grade, and Big T got A's and B's- he is in 5th grade. :) I am so proud of them!!!!!!

Big T is about to start basketball practice. He is so excited. My hubby is sad though, he was supposed to coach it and can't now due to the accident. Worst thing is he will not even be well enough to go to the games... he might be able to go to the last few in December. We will just have to wait and see.

My mother-in-law started an new job this past weekend..... she likes it very much.... hubby and I missed not being able to talk to her this weekend. We couldn't wait to call her this morning! If you are wondering why I do not have any pictures of her and my father-in-law it is because I know she would just have a fit if I put her picture on here!!!! She hates to have her picture made.....:):) so I knew better....lol

Just know that they are the best in-laws a girl could ask for.... I love them to pieces and miss them. They live over an hour and 1/2 away from us so we don't get to see them as much as we would like. I know she reads my blogs so: GRANNY- I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you for raising such an amazing son..... he is my love! :)

well more to come later..... got to go finish some chores and cook supper..... I will continue later tonight.......

post a comment if you like.... I love to hear from you all!

God Bless!

No comments: