Friday, October 17, 2008

Prayer for my love

Dear heavenly father I come to you and ask for your healing touch to fall upon my husband. I praise you Lord for the blessing of life you have given to us. Lord you are the healer and all we need in our lives. I leave his recovery in your hands for I know that is the best place to be. I ask for your encouragement and strength to fall upon him daily.

Scott you are my true love and I can't (and don't ever want to) imagine my life without you. I can't praise God enough for allowing me the gift of continuing to have you in my life and the honor of being your wife another day. I love you just doesn't seem like enough. When I look at you I see my best friend. Baby I am so thankful for you and love that I am here to be able to take care of you.

4 comments:

Deedra said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad to see you started a blog! It's the best, cheapest therapy you'll find!

I have been praying for your husband but I had no idea how bad his accident and injuries were! I can't even imagine how scared you were while receiving those calls and driving past the scene! Bless your heart! I'll be praying for him and for you as you care for him. I am so glad to see you with someone who you love so much! You deserve to be treated like a queen, girlfriend!

Love you!
Deedra

p.s....did the name in the addy for my blog ring a bell? NspiredByFaith? :)

Jen said...

yes the name of your blog rang a bell.... it put a big smile on my face.... thank you for your prayers... love you!

Shaunta said...

I am Pat and Truman's niece. Stopped by from Deedra's blog to say hi and that I am praying for your husband!

Jen said...

Thank you for the prayers. It is nice to meet you. Feel free to stop by the house. We have changed some things inside. She was a very special lady.

Jen