Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lord speaking...

This evening the Lord continued to draw me to some scriptures. On was about encouraging hurting people- 2 Samuel 22: 29-31

O Lord, you are my light; yes Lord, you light up my darkness. In your strength I can crush an army, with my God I can scale any wall. (This is my favorite)-31- As for God his way is perfect. All the Lord's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to Him for protection.

Lord I am looking you to shield and protect my family. Thank you for your perfect way and strength!

Another verse that spoke greatly to me: Romans 5: 3-4

We can rejoice too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know they are good for us-they help us to learn to endure. Endurance helps develop strength and character in us.


I am not sure if these scriptures help anyone else, but they sure did me!

love to all

No comments: