Saturday, October 25, 2008

many random thoughts

First an update on hubby- he is still not resting well. It is funny, but I am glad he snores.... that is the only way I know that he is getting any rest.... how sad is that!!!!! LOL I still haven't reprogrammed my brain to quit getting up every 4 hours. I will wake up ready to take care of him and he will have fallen back to sleep. He wakes up so many different times that we have gotten to be on different schedules. We still can't put any weight on the right ankle. It is looking better- started to get some color back to it and not quite as swollen. His wrist looks as good as to be expected with screws and a medal rod attached to it. He is beginning to be to get good movement in his fingers. Hubby didn't feel to well Friday so he skipped PT. I ask that you pray for him to be able to get some much needed rest. I know that will help him to heal quicker.

To my mother-in-law I hope that your new job is still going well and man I miss you!!!!! Thank you so much for staying at the hospital with me. You will never know how much that meant to me. I love you!

To my mom- wow where to begin.... thank you so much for staying at my house with the kids for that week and taking such wonderful care of them and still finding time to love and take care of me when I just couldn't take anything else. I love you completely!!!!!

I took TG to Walmart for a little girl time. She has been so amazing through all of this to just be 6 years old. I am thankful for her!!!! She helps take care of her daddy so much so I wanted to do something for her. We were picking up a few things at Walmart while mom and Big T were at home with hubby. She asked if we could look at the baby dolls.... of course you all know we have entirely too many baby dolls but I said yes. As we strolled through and I watched her looking and talking I thought about all that she had been through and how much her life has been changed but most of all how helpful and positive she had been through all of this. So I asked her if she could get on of those which one would she pick? She picked a set of twins... go figure. She said they would need lots of taking care of.... :) how sweet!!!!! So you know exactly what I did.... yes I bought my sweet baby girl not one but two more baby dolls!!!!!! She was just beside herself with excitement. She gave them a bath and I helped her dress them and then she and I took turns feeding them.... LOL so much fun!!!!! She is going to make such a great mom one day.


Mom came to the house today to watch hubby and the kids so I could get out of the house. Today was my 81 year old grandmothers aka Grandma Jo class reunion.... OMGoodness what fun!!! So I picked her up and off to Ryans we went.... She looked so pretty all dressed up. I haven't laughed like that in quite sometime. A group of 81 year old are much more fun than I gave them credit for...... after the reunion off to Walmart we go.... of course!!!!!! WE laughed and had such a great time. It was great to be out and about and feel like my life was as it was last month.... but oh how I missed my hubby. You would think he would have been so glad to get rid of me for a while, but as we sat down to eat supper tonight he told me how much he loved me and that he missed me today.... awwwwwwwww Thank you God for this man!!!!! I am so blessed.


No comments: