Sunday, November 2, 2008

catch up

things have been busy lately... the kids and I haven't felt very well. Hubby is getting better. The left foot is better, not quite as swollen. It still hurts him a little. The new medicine is helping. We go back to the Dr. on Nov. 11th. Dr. is going to let us know when we get the medal bar and screws out of the right arm and hopefully when he can put some weight on the right ankle. That will help things greatly!!! Hubby seemed to be extremely down on Halloween. I know it broke his heart to not be able to go to the trunk or treat with us. :( we all sure missed him. The kids and I loaded up and went to Mentone to the community church and had a great time. All the Churches did a fantastic job. I am so thankful to work in a wonderful loving community. Got to see some of my students and parents so that was nice. The kids and I spent 3 hours at Drs. Med Care Saturday morning (sweet mom came to sit with hubby). The kids were pitiful as was I. Big T had to have a breathing treatment- he has bronchitis, TG has a URI, and I have a sinus infection. So we all came home with medicine and are trying to rest up. Mom and Grandma Jo are coming to eat lunch with us today we are all excited. We love it when the come. We are all missing church..... and look forward to being able to get back to it! I am so thankful for my friends/coworker Wendy Haynes. She has been a life saver. She is a busy mom of three but comes to get my kids for school every morning and brings them home every afternoon, and gets them on Wednesday and some Sundays and takes them to her church.... she is precious! I am thankful for her caring and love for my family.

well you would think I would have more to tell over the past few days.... but we have pretty much been trying to get better.
Thanks for the prayers. Please keep them coming!

No comments: