Friday, November 7, 2008

new events

God has been working and has lead Scott and I to make a change in our family. Big T will start at Ider Monday morning. As most of you know that is where all of my family in the past has gone and I graduated 15 years ago from there... wow 15 years.... :( makes me feel old!

He is excited, I don't go back to work at Moon Lake until December ( hopefully) so hopefully everyone will be over the shock of the change by the time I get back. TG is going to finish her first grade year at Moon Lake. She has one of the greatest teachers and I wanted her to finish with her. She will (if all goes well) have my sweet precious cousin Carissa for 2nd grade next year at Ider. So my family will be back to being Ider Hornet fans!!!! I am excited and hoping to get a transfer there in the next few years. There just haven't been any openings. I ask for your prayers that if Ider is where God would have me to teach to make a way. I know he is in control! Thank goodness I would just make a mess of everything! :)

I talked to my sweet best friends Karri and Jason this evening.... man I miss them. We all have such busy lives, but I love them and I am so thankful for them! Funny how even though we don't get to see or talk to one another often, when we do, it is like time hasn't past!

Hubby is feeling much better. Thank you all so much for your prayers. The Lord is so wonderful and I just want to praise him for the answered prayers and blessings of each day! Hubby has a good bit of movement in his fingers, but can't turn his wrist just yet. The pin, screw, and outside medal bar will have to be moved first. We go back to the Doctor Tuesday. It will be 5 1/2 weeks. We were told that he would only have to wear that outside bar about 6 weeks so we are very hopeful that we can get it out next week or schedule a time to have it done. :)

The foot still looks terrible! Hubby is very hopeful that he will be told next week that he can start to try to walk a little on the foot. His spirits are much higher. We were actually able to go out to a restaurant and eat for the first time since the wreck. That might not seem like much but wow it sure was to us!!!!!!!! We had a great time. We felt like our lives were almost back to normal. :) :) :)

Please remember to pray for my cousin Farrah. She is going in Monday night to be induced to have our precious baby Ava. We are all so excited!!!!! I just can't wait to hold and love on her. TG is just beside herself. She keeps asking me "momma, when is God going to put a baby in your tummy?" I just have to tell her in His time.

I do ask for your prayers about my getting pregnant. I have had a few problems and had to go through testing and medicine. My priority is getting hubby better, but we hope to have a baby and ask for your prayers.

I just love you all and I am so thankful for your blogs and prayers.

Jen

2 comments:

Deedra said...

Girl, when did you STOP being an Ider Hornet fan?? You brought me in to the fold all those years ago...you never stop being a "hornet"! It gets in your blood!! (Like it or not!)

I will absolutely be praying for you. I know how hard it is to wait, especially when you're waiting for a sweet baby! I can't wait until Ava gets here either! That grandpa of hers is going to be wrapped around her finger in two seconds flat!

Love you girl! Hang in there!

Jen said...

LOL you are so correct I have always been an Ider Hornet!

It is amazing how fast has past. It just doesn't seem like that long ago I drug you into the Ider world!!!!! LOL

I hope to see you around....

love you!