Tuesday, November 4, 2008

passing time

well hubby and I went to vote today then we went to get some more bandages and other medical supplies. Man that stuff is expensive! The kids at school did a mock election today... TG was so excited! LOL I love that the kids felt involved. I am anxious to see the election results. Things are going to be interesting regardless.

Hubby is getting great movement in his right fingers! :) His right foot is still ugly...lol we go to the doctor Tuesday. I ask for your prayers!

I will post some new pictures of his injuries to show the improvement.

1 comment:

Shaunta said...

I am very anxious to see the results, but even more anxious for the election to be over with! Glad to hear he is doing better! I thought about yall today when I drove past your house. I am still praying for you guys!