Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Doctor appointment

I just realized that I got so caught up in baby Ava that I completely forgot to tell you about how the doctor appointment went for hubby.....

He got the fixator out of his arm.. the nurse came in with an allen wrench and pair of pliers and took it off. NO FUN!!! They just unscrewed it from his arm. NO pain meds or anything! Hubby didn't care much for it at all!!!! :(

Doc said his foot was looking better, to me it is still nasty and I feel like it needs more care, but doc assured me that is what it is supposed to look like as it heals.

Hubby gets to begin working his wrist- slowly and gets to begin trying to walk again a little bit with his walker putting a little weight on his right foot.

So all in all we were very happy with what happened. No comes the difficult part.... starting to move as normal again. The pain in his arm has been very bad today and pain meds just don't help. The holes in his arms really hurt. I will post some new pics when I clean it again. It looks like he has been bitten by a snake two times... LOL

Thanks to everyone for the prayers. We still have a ways to go in healing, but we are getting there.

Farrah and Ava are doing great today. They are supposed to be home after lunch tomorrow. Keep them in your prayers!

Also, please pray for my friend Karri- she has got to have surgery and my friends Deedra and Kyle in the loss of their grandfather.

love to all

No comments: