Thursday, November 20, 2008

uggggggg!

hubby had a very bad night. He didn't rest well at all. His ankles, yes both of them, are hurting him very much. He had PT again today but didn't do any walking. He is not getting to try walking again for a couple of days. Hopefully the rest will help his ankles to get better. I ask for your prayers for him. I am supposed to go back to work soon and I am so worried. I am trying to stay strong, but knowing that I am going to have to leave him all day long by himself scares me. I know he has a difficult time getting around with his walker. He still has to use the wheelchair. That will be the only way he will be able to get into the kitchen to get something to eat. I just don't really know how he is going to get the food back to his seat to eat it!!!! Please pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TG is not feeling well and has a terrible cough and rattle in her chest. I am going to have to take her to the doctor tomorrow. Please pray for her to feel better soon and for me to tae good care of her.

2 comments:

Karri said...

Prayin for ya'll! If you need me, please let me know what I can do to help. You know I am just a phone call away! Love you!

Jen said...

I just need you!!!!!!!! LOL I miss you more than I could ever put into words.... I am crying just typing this... call me when you headed to a ball game and we will come too!

love you