Tuesday, November 18, 2008

PT and dread of work

well in the words of my hubby "therapy suxs, hurts, and I don't stretch far enough!"

So that should answer your question of how he is doing..... LOL

Big T is very happy and enjoying Ider very much. I am very happy for him!

Have I mentioned how I am so not Betty Crocker or Ms. Susie homemaker? LOL

I have never really minded cooking, it is the cleaning up part I can't stand... and let me tell you I learned to cook from my grandma Jo and we dirty every dish in the house when we cook! Hubby is a great cook and one that keeps things very clean as he goes...... man I will be glad when he can get back to the cooking...LOL

Actually I will just be glad for our lives to get back to something similar to what they were before the accident. I am scheduled to go back to work on Monday, December 1st. No, I am not really looking forward to it.... I am not sure if it is just me trying to deal with my emotions about how our lives have been changed or what but I have no desire to teach...... I just feel so out of place and can't seem to focus. My thoughts are consumed with my family and hubby. I also dread having to deal with the stress of the students and parents. There have apparently been some that have had problems during my absence and of course people are running their mouths and we all know how that goes......... so I am sure there will be much to deal with upon my return and I am not emotional ready to deal with it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But by the grace of God I know I will make it. I ask for your prayers for a smooth return.

No comments: